Email Suscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday 24 September 2018

best Homeopathic medicine for Alopecia-Hair fall-Baldness


The hair loss, known as baldness, in medicine term it is named as androgenic alopecia. Alopecia means hair loss, and androgenic refers to the influence of male hormones in the process. Many people find that baldness is a men's only problem, but in fact, definitive hair loss affects women in the same proportion. The difference is that, as female baldness is usually less intense and, therefore, more discreet, it is more easily camouflage. Homeopathy is always recommended as Best Homeopathic Treatment For Hair Loss. In this article we will discuss in details regarding Best Homeopathic Medicine For Hair Loss-Alopecia-Baldness. Homeopathy treatment is Tailored Medicine.

HAIR CYCLE
Hair are cylindrical structures composed of proteins, mainly keratin, that grow through the skin from hair follicles located in the deeper regions of the dermis. The whole body, except the palms and soles of the feet, have hair follicles and hairs.
The hairs have different characteristics and speed of growth in each place of the body, which is easily noticeable when comparing eyelashes, hairs, pubic hair and beard, for example. The scalp has, on average, 100,000 hairs, with an average growth of 1 to 2 cm per month.
Every day we lose approximately 75 to 100 hairs. Depending on the time of year, the stage of life and environmental factors, this loss may be even greater.

The hair's life cycle is divided into 3 phases:
1- Anagen or growth phase of hair. Lasts in average of 2 to 3 years, and can reach up to 7 years. 
2- Catagen or involution phase. It lasts only a few weeks, on average two or three. At this stage the hair stops growing and the follicle begins to regress. 
3- Telogen or release phase. Lasts 3 to 4 months. The hair loosens from the papilla and a new phase of growth begins.

                                                   Hair Growth Cycle
As the new hair grows, the old "dead" is pushed out of the hair follicle and falls. This process of growth and death occurs throughout the body with different speeds for each type of hair. Those that take a long time to grow end up falling before they get big. This cycle explains why some hairs never exceed certain sizes and because head hair rarely goes beyond the waistline, even if it is never cut.
Of the 100,000 hairs on your scalp at the moment, approximately 85% are in the growth phase, 5% in the involution phase and 10% in the fall phase.

WHAT CAUSES BALDNESS?

Baldness or androgenic alopecia is caused by a shortening of the growth phase (anagen), by progressive thinning of the hair and by the reduction of the size of the follicles, causing the root to become more and more close to the surface of the skin.
This miniaturization of the follicle is a hereditary process mediated by male hormones. To be more exact, the problem occurs in those patients who overproduce an enzyme called 5 alpha-reductase, which transforms the male hormone testosterone into its dihydrotestosterone derivative. Genetic factors determine this overproduction.

Male pattern baldness

In women, androgenic alopecia is more diffuse on the scalp, but less intense. In general what happens is an intense thinning of the hair strands, which occurs mainly in the center and at the apex of the head. Complete baldness is rare in female.

OTHER TYPES OF HAIR LOSS

There are several other causes for hair loss. Unlike baldness, they often cause localized and irregular losses. However, in diffuse cases they may resemble androgenic alopecia. Let's cite the most common causes:

A. Efluvio anagen is hair loss that occurs, for example, in chemotherapy, radiation therapy or poisoning with mercury.

B. Telogen effluvium: occurs as a side effect of various drugs, vitamin deficiencies, psychological stress or thyroid diseases.

C. Traumatic alopecia: occurs due to mechanical and / or chemical trauma to the hair. It may arise after some hair straightening techniques with repeated traction of it associated with the use of chemicals. Some people with nervous breakdowns can tear off their own hair and have this type of alopecia.

D. Alopecia areata: is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly produces antibodies against its hair follicles.

E. Tinea capitis : yeast infection of the scalp

F. Discoid lupus: it is a form of lupus that affects the skin preferentially

Investigation For Hair Loss:

  • ESR
  • CBC
  • Electrolytes
  • LFT
  • Thyroid function tests
  • Autoantibody profile and
  • Treponema pallidum haemagglutination (TPHA)
  • BIOPSY: Scalp biopsy direct immunofluorescence, to confirm lichen planus or discoid lupus erythematosus of the scalp.
Best Homeopathic Medicine For Hair Loss-Alopecia-Baldness
There are more that 88 homeopathic Medcine which can be use to treat HairFall and other hair and Skin related disease, including Seborrhoic Dermatitis, Dandruff, Alopecia areata, Grey Hair, Diffuse hair loss, etc. Homeopathic Treatment is tailoired made, hence correct medicine is based on indivudialised case study of each and every patient. The treatment of male pattern baldness is based on following homeopathic medicine:

I. TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM HAIR LOSS

1. HAIR, general, head and body – falling out, of hair – childbirth, after: Calcarea,Cantheris, Carbo veg, hepar, Lycopodium Natrum mur, Nitric acid, Phosphoricacid,sepia, silicea, Sulphar. 

2. HAIR, general, head and body – falling out, of hair – diseases, after: lyc. manc. Ph-ac.thal. 

3. HAIR, general, head and body – falling out, of hair – grief, from:Ph-ac. 

4. HAIR, general, head and body – falling out, of hair – pregnancy, during  LACH. Sep. 

5. Pregnancy – CONFINEMENT, general, puerperal – hair, loss: Nat-m. Sep. 

6. Breasts – BREAST-feeding, general – hair falls out: Nat-m. Ph-ac. sep.

7. HEAD – FALLING out, hair, alopecia – toxicemia, from: crot-h. 
1. HAIRFALL, head & body – falling of hair – menopause: Sepia.
2. HAIR, general, head and body – loss, of hair – temples, from: calc. Kali-c. lyc. merc. Nat-m. par. sabin. 
3. HAIR, general, head and body – falling out, of hair – vertex: bar-c. graph. lyc. thuj. zinc. 
4. HAIR, general, head and body – loss, of hair – forehead, from: ars. bell. Hep. Merc.Nat-m. Phos. sil. 
5. FEMALE – FALLING out, hair: alum. Belladona, Calc-flour, Helliborous, Mercurius, Natrum carb, Natrum mur, Nitric acid, Phosphoric acid, Rhus tox, Selenium, Sulphar, Thal. Zinc. 
6. HEAD – FALLING out, hair, alopecia – climacteric period, in:LYC. SEP.
1. HAIR, general, head and body – baldness, head – spots, in: Apis Ars. Calc. calc-p. carb-an. FL-AC. Hep. Phos. Psor.
2. HEAD – FALLING out, hair, alopecia – spots, in, alopecia areata: APIS ARS. CALC. CANTH. FL-AC. HEP. IOD. PHOS.. PSOR.
IV. TINEA CAPITUS
1. [Outer Head]Eruption: Tinea capitis (crusta lactea, scald head):Filthy, two-thirds of scalp one, mass of inflammation: Ustilago maydis
2. HAIR, general, head and body – baldness, head – patches, in: Apis Ars. Calcaria,calcaria phos, carbo animalis, floric acid, Graphitis, Hepar, kali-phos. Lycopodium, morg, Phosphorus, psorinum, sepia. 
3. HAIR, general, head and body – brittleness: arsenic, badiaga, belladonna, borax, floric acid, graphitis, Kali-carb, plumbum, Psorinum, Sepia, staphy, thuja.
V. TRAUMATIC ALOPECIA:
1. HEAD – FALLING out, hair, alopecia – injury, from:hyper.
2. [Complete] Mind – PULL, desires to, one’s hair: ars. BELL. Cina cupr. lach. Lil-t. med. mez. tarent. tub.
VI. SCARRING ALOPECIA
1. HAIR, general, head and body – falling out, of hair – spots, in – and comes in white: vinc. 
2. HEAD – FALLING out, hair, alopecia – syphilis, from: ARSENIC, aurum, carbo-veg, cinnb, FLORIC-ACID, graphitis, HEPAR, kali-iod, lycopodium, mercurius, merc-f., NITRIC-ACID, PHOSPHORUS, sulphar. 
3. Skin – LICHEN, planus: agar. anac. Ant-c. apis Ars. Ars-i. chinin-ar. iod. Jug-c. Kali-bi. kali-i. led. merc. sars. staph. Sul-i. 
4. Skin – LUPUS erythematosum: ARS. LYC. NIT-AC.THUJ. 
5. Skin – LUPUS erythematosum – lupus, vulgaris:  Ars. Ars-i.  Aur-m  Cist.    Hep.Hydr. Hydrc. Sulph. Tub. 
6. Diseases – CANCER, general – skin, cancer, epithelioma: ARS-I.. CON. LYC. SOL 
7. Diseases – SCLERODERMA, skin: alum. Antium crud. Argenticum nitricum, berberis aqu, Bryonia, Calcarea, causticum, Croton tig, Echinacea, Graphitis, Hydrc,lycopodium, petr., phosphorus, rananculus-bulbosa, rhus-r, sarsaparilla, silicia, still., sulphar, thiosinum, Thyr. 
8. Skin – ERUPTIONS – morphea: ars. Phos. sil.
9. Diseases – RADIATION, sickness, side effects: ars. CADM-S. calc-f. chin. fl-ac. Ip. nux-v. phos. rad-br. SOL x-ray
If you have hair loss, seek a local qualified Homeopath doctor so he can decide the best treatment strategy for your case. Do not self-medicate. Remember that both finasteride and minoxidil have side effects and contraindications. In addition, there are several other causes for hair loss besides androgenic alopecia, which should be treated as per your constitution.

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
      diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
      face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
      day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
      and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
      health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
      medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
      family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
      +2348140033827
      DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
      1. HIV/AIDS
      2. HERPES
      3. CANCER
      4. ALS
      5. DIABETES
      6. HEPATITIS  

      Delete
  2. My boyfriend and I met three years ago on herpes dating site so we discovered we are +ve from the beginning of our relationship, that we both had genital herpes. My first outbreak was the ABSOLUTE worst experience, I was so sick. We suffered for one year plus, had constant outbreaks and then finally we decided to both respectively take Dr Utu African Traditional Herbs as advised by friends. His herb is Not much bitter or sour taste.
    Dosage two times daily every day for four weeks, and honest to goodness it was a miraculous herbs. We were on it for not more than two weeks when we noticed total change. 'couldn't wait for four weeks. It was third week and five days we used the herbs. Then we went for test and was already hsv2 negative, the both of us. Neither of us have had any lesion, outbreak or symptoms till date.
    For traditional and permanent hsv cure, Contact him on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com or direct WhatsApp or phone +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Center.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp ... 2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    Prostate
    Breast Cancer
    Brain Cancer
    CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
    ,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases
    Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
    Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,
    Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
    Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
    Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor,
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Cervical Cancer
    Colo-rectal Cancer
    Blood Cancer
    SYPHILIS.
    Diabetes
    Liver / Inflammatory kidney
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Focus hair transplant centre is known to be one of the finest hair transplant centre which is having some of the Best Hair Transplant doctor like Dr. Mohan Singh who is highly educated and renowned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dry scalp can cause dandruff and hairfall, almond oil is a great moisturizer for hair and scalp, I use bajaj almond oil for my dry hair problem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line:+2348101755322 or his Email via dr.Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line:+2348101755322 or his Email via dr.Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line:+2348101755322 or his Email via dr.Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8.
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you looking for the best help? Have you been searching all over to find a professional and real African traditional herbalist? If your answer to these questions is “YES”, then you have come to the right place! We are determined to offer exactly what you’re seeking: Fast and everlasting results! From love problems to money and Family, we provide the most authentic remedies you’ve ever encountered.
    All my spells are genuinely proven .No spell has ever failed to bring about the desired effects. Best spells ever from the best experienced spell caster. I help where others have failed.
    Check from my list below and point to your problem. However, even if your problem
    does not fall in the category below, don’t hesitate to email it to ME, I shall venture into it and I will of course cut open your problem and solve it.
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted at work or in your offic WSe.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be extremely rich.
    (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (11) If you want to divorce your husband.
    (12) Pregnancy Ritual to conceive baby
    (13) Remedies for all kinds of virus. HIV VIRUS Etc Email. droguduspelltemple.1@gmail.com WhatsApp at. +23408129150818.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete
  13. At North Shore Hair Transplant Specialists provide the best yet affordable low cost hair transplant clinics and doctors information in illinois and surrounding area. Both males and females can benefit from hair transplant surgery or Medicine for Hair Loss. Our experienced specialists provide non surgical hair replacement chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m not that much of an internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road homeopathy clinic in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m recommending Dr Uromi to everyone who have herpes simplex virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2018 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Uromi herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr Uromi and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Uromi for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Uromi on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:Druromiherbalhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp +2349021374574.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Healwell24 is the best Online Doctor Consultation platform using Healwell24 you can consult best top doctor online through video, audio and chat.

    ReplyDelete