Email Suscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday 15 October 2018

Why Best Homeopathic Treatment For Bronchial Asthma Fails? Dr.Kent's View & Complete Miasmatic Overview For Respiratory Allergies

Allergic Asthma Fails

Bronchial asthma is type of respiratory ailment due to inflammation of the small air channels of the lungs called bronchioles. The inflammation leads to edema, increased mucus production and spasms of the respiratory tree, there by obstructing air passage through the lungs. This process is called bronchospasm and is characterized by difficulty breathing, wheezing, coughing and a feeling of tightness in the chest.

In this article, we will explain importance of Miasmatc study in treating Bronchial Asthma, Dr.Kent View and few important tips

Why Best Homeopathic Treatment For Allergic Asthma Fails?

Importance of Miasmatc study in treating Bronchial Asthma. Treating cases of Allergic Asthma without understanding Miasmatic condition is difficult for a number of Homoeopaths. Curing Allergic Asthma require persistence, uphill struggle, and passion to recognize and take care of such patients. As per Dr.Abhishek, physician must have a comprehensive understanding of miasmatic conditions of the Asthmatic patient in conjunction with the maintaining and exciting causes. Maintaining and exciting causes help us to select similimum, and comprehensive understanding of miasmatic conditions helps in elimination of the main obstruction to the cure of Asthma, correct potency selection, Medicine doses and repitition, Disease prognosis, and assessment of homeopathic medicine effect. 

Few important guidelines to recognize the miasm.

Psoric miasm:- Hypersensitivity, inflammation and irritation.
History of Skin disease suppression and commencement of asthma. 

Symptoms- 

Patient will complains of more Spasms and less secretions
Abrupt breath holding spasms
Scanty, mucoid, Clourless, tasteless and odourless expectoration 
Exciting factor – Asthmatic attack is elicit by psychological and emotional influx.

Modalities- Better from (a) Reappearance of skin eruptions

Pseudo-psora – Suppuration

2. Sycotic miasm:- Over growth, indurations and infiltrations.

Past history, discharges from mucus membranes suppression. 

Symptoms- 

Asthma, with Cough, scanty secretions, intricate expectoration 
Thick yellowish-green expectoration.
Cannot breathe easily through his nose.
Exciting factors- (a) Getting wet in rain (b) Rainy period 

Modalities- Condition improved in dry climate and from restoration of discharge.  

3. Tubercular miasm:- History of recurring URI-upper respiratory infections

Cough with excessive expectoration
Expectoration is purulent, muco-purulent or even bloody
Exciting factors- 

Infections usually bacterial or viral
Cold air, exprosure to cold 
Modalities- Improved at day time, exposure to sun. 

4. Importance of:- Ulceration, granulation and degeneration.

When irreparable change had take place in the lungs parenchyma. example emphysematous changes in lungs

Symptoms- Barking cough.

*Important Tip

Even the Best selected homeopathic medicine will fail to cure, if patient don’t avoid exciting and maintaining cause.

Dr.Kent View on Bronchial Asthma Homeopathy Treatment

Dr. Kent's Lectures on Homoeopathy Materia Medica indicate the shortcoming of prescribing homeopathic medicine effortlessly on the basis of symptoms totality without understanding miasmatic back ground.

"Asthma, when it is hereditary, is one of the sycotic diseases of Hahnemann.For years I was puzzled with the management of asthma. When a person came to me and asked: "Doctor Can you cure asthma?" I would say "No." But now I am quite liberal on asthma, since I have learned that asthma is a sycotic disease, and since I am able to treat or cure large number of Asthamatic patients after i have made well judged appliance of anti-sycotics homeopathic medicine. That is one of the first things I observed, that outside of sycotics you will seldom find a cure for asthma.

Dr. Kent further talk about shortcoming of prescribing homeopathic medicine effortlessly on the basis of symptoms totality without understanding miasmatic back ground.

 "While Ipecac, Spongia, and Arsenicum will correspond just as clearly to the supervening symptoms and to everything that you can find about the case, yet what do they do? They palliate; they repress the symptoms; but your asthma is no better off, your patient is not cured." 

From above speech marks it is obvious that Dr.Kent strictly follow Dr.Hahnemann's experience and work inaccordance to the hypothesis of anti-miasmic remedy. Dr.Kent further He also evidently express that using the totality of symptoms without understanding deep consept of miasms can lead to sheer suppression or palliation of the disease. 

Dr.Hahnemann give emphasis on the better understanding of fundamental cause along with totality of symptoms, in aphorism no-5 of Bible of Homeopathy-Organon. 

 "Useful to the physician in assisting him to cure are the particulars of the most probable exciting cause of the acute disease as well as the most significant finding during casetaking (Chronic disease history), to helps physician to find its fundamental cause, i.e chronic miasm. In these investigation, the corporal constitution of the patient, his ethical and logical character, his profession, mode of livelihood and lifestyle, his social and domestic relations, his age, sexual function, etc., are to be taken into consideration". 

Therefore it is utterly essential for a homoeopathic doctor to identify the exciting factor of Allergic asthma, the allergic trigger and primary fundamental cause of Allergic asthma. Hence finding the chronic miasms is very important. An acquired allergic asthma as a rule is psoric in origin and genetic asthma is sycotic in origin. The acute worsening of the chronic state of asthna are hidden within the constitution and occur due to exciting factors.

Few important tips for Alergic Asthma patient :-

ASTHMA— LIFESTYLE AND DIET

1. Eat well balanced diet,Take freshly prepared, light, nourishing foods.

2. Do not overload your stomach.

3. Avoid long intervals between meals

4. Do not drink milk at night 

5. Avoid preservatives and packed food 

6. Take dinner two hour prior going to sleep 

7. Avoid the allergen you are allergic to

8. Avoid sudden temperature changes

9. Quit smoking and avoid smokers

10. Avoid keeping pets in the house 

11. Regular light Cardio exercise like yoga, brisk walk or jogging. Avoid heavy exercise as that can precipitate asthma attack

12.Do breathing exercises so as to improve lung capacity. eg Yoga -Pranayam exercise.

13.Do stress relieving meditation exercises or yoga to reduce the psychological factors related to asthma




Location: 321, Mathura Rd, Sector 31, Faridabad, Haryana 121003, India

12 comments:

  1. I have long felt a special connection with Herbal Medicine. For one thing is natural, Charlie we went to the same small college in Southern California — Claremont Men’s College — though he dropped out and ultimately enrolled at the Julliard School of the Performing Arts in New York. Had he stayed at Claremont, he would have been a senior the year I started there; I have often kidded that I was the reason he left when he finds out I had herpes. So my life have been lonely like hell all day I couldn't bear the outbreak pain, Tasha then introduce me to Dr Itua who use his herbal medicine to cure her two weeks of drinking it. I place an order form him and he delivers to my post office then I picked it up and used for two weeks all my sore was healed completely no more outbreak I'm honestly telling you this man is a great man, I trust him and his herbal medicine so much I'm sharing this to show my appreciation also to let sick people know there is hope with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,Whatsapp.+2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    Colo-Rectal Cancer
    Prostate Cancer
    Lung Cancer
    Breast Cancer
    Brain Cancer
    STROKE.
    Hepatitis
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    Als
    Hpv
    Wart Remover
    Cold Sore
    SYPHILIS.
    Liver/Kidney Inflammatory
    Epilepsy
    Cervical Cancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend and I met three years ago on herpes dating site so we discovered we are +ve from the beginning of our relationship, that we both had genital herpes. My first outbreak was the ABSOLUTE worst experience, I was so sick. We suffered for one year plus, had constant outbreaks and then finally we decided to both respectively take Dr Utu African Traditional Herbs as advised by friends. His herb is Not much bitter or sour taste.
    Dosage two times daily every day for four weeks, and honest to goodness it was a miraculous herbs. We were on it for not more than two weeks when we noticed total change. 'couldn't wait for four weeks. It was third week and five days we used the herbs. Then we went for test and was already hsv2 negative, the both of us. Neither of us have had any lesion, outbreak or symptoms till date.
    For traditional and permanent hsv cure, Contact him on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com or direct WhatsApp or phone +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I noticed your Article. I just loved it.
    I have one that just got published, you can go through the topic and we provide treatments for more than 300. You can check it out here: homeopathic remedies for bronchitis.
    If you like it feel free and share it.
    Cheers,
    Sneha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    I noticed your Article. I just loved it.
    I have one that just got published, you can go through the topic and we provide treatments for more than 300. You can check it out here: homeopathic remedies for bronchitis.
    If you like it feel free and share it.
    Cheers,
    Sneha

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Toxoplasmosis, Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!!!!!!! I never thought i can be this happy and healthy again in my life, after 5 years of suffering from this terrible disease called Herpes Simplex Virus disease, But today i can do all activities and even physical fight with my age mates and apply for visa to any country in the world, Because i was once told that you can't get visa to any country when you are having this disease, my visa has be declined several times all because of this disease, Now i am happy and there is so much joy in my life these day, I am deciding on sharing these great herbal healer email id to anyone who might need any help to reach out to him and testify as well. Don,t forget to help me thank this man called Dr ojieabu for his herbal med he sent to me that has cured me totally and made me stronger again. I believe i am not the first and wont be the last he will help. Contact him if you are suffering from any kind of disease, here is his email: drojieabuherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2347087681025

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road Best Homeopathy hospitals in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  9. All thanks to Dr.chala for helping me with his herbs to cure my (HERPES VIRUS) right now everything is fine thank God for everything, doctor Chala you are the best i ever meet he is real and can be trusted and also he is the best traditional herbal doctor in West African Nigeria you can email him dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com he can also cure (1} HIV And AIDS (2) HPV (3) Diabetes (4) Hepatitis (5) Vitiligo (6) Blood Cancer (7)) Acid reflux (8) STD {9} Fibroids (10) ALS {11} Thyroid {12} Blood pressure, to no more aboutDr chala and his product visit his website on http://drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com or. https://mywa.link/dr.chalaherbalhome

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. FINALLY FREE FROM THE HERPES VIRUS. what a miracle I never believe there is a cure because my doctor tested me positive for herpes and she told me that there is no cure, I am very happy today that I have a free life without this herpes virus, I can remember a few months ago when I cried at night and day that I can't cure this herpes, I found this herbal man called Dr. Odion on the internet, when I was doing research to treat shingles, I contacted him to find out if I could get it help from this herpes virus, i was so surprised when he told me that he cures herbs and he sent me the herb in less than 5 days, i was so happy when i get someone who gives me hope that he can cure me . I took the herbs for only 2 weeks, when I went for a test, after I took the herbs, I realized that I was cured, I was so happy and surprised, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is a cured herpes virus that you can also contact him for help as soon as possible so you can get rid of this herpes once and for all all you can contact him with this email: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or whatsApp with him on +2349019421176 You can also so contact him for any disease and virus as he has herbal remedies. 1 HIV / AIDS /HERPES / CANCER / HEPATITIS 6 DIABETES / HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, ..... THANK YOU DR.

    ReplyDelete